Kidde ADS Series Suppression System using FM-200
Effective in replacing Halon Installations.
The Kidde ADS Series Suppression System using FM-200 is an engineered system designed to protect larger, more complex applications or for ultimate performance and “drop-in” efficiency when replacing existing halon installations. The system includes detectors, a control unit, agent storage cylinders, piping and discharge nozzles. The system uses clean, fast, people-safe FM-200 gaseous agent.Features:
- Provide active fire protection when coupled with Kidde's various 24 hr detection and control systems.
- Appropriate for larger compartments or designs utilizing long piping networks.
- Increased performance deems it a virtual "Drop-in" replacement for installed Halol 1301 systems.
- Enhanced performance and versatility - Comes with a US Coast guard approval and is listed and approved with 3-way directional valves for economic protection of multiple enclosures
- The ADS offers higher Cylinder fill capacities for more efficient agent storage. Utilizes a patented "Fan Type" nozzle for immediate vaporization of the agent as it discharges.
- Uses separate nitrogen storage as a propellant to obtain higher mass flow rates.
- Allows the use of smaller diameter pipe when compared to conventional clean agents system