24/7 EMERGENCY CONTACT
For 45 years Acme Fire has been protecting lives and properties – but that’s only half of what makes us so proud. We also provide a great place to work that brings together good people in a supportive and growth-focused environment.If you’re looking for a long-term career at a company that respects you not only as a professional, but also as a person, then we’d invite you to consider working with us.
WHY WORK AT ACME FIRE?
- Growing company with a terrific reputation
- Highly competitive compensation
- Paid training and mentorship
- Diverse and inclusive culture with a family feel
- Many charitable and social activities
- Company van and gas card for technicians
- Great benefits, including paid MSP premiums
FIRE ALARM TECHNICIAN – Kelowna & Campbell River
We are currently searching for a Fire Alarm Technician to add to our existing team at Centurion 2000 in Kelowna & Campbell River.
- Perform inspection activities on electrical fire alarm systems.
- Responsible for meeting customer expectations while performing quality inspections.
- Read and interpret blueprints, diagrams, submittals, specifications, software/systems, programs, schematics and operational/product manuals.
- Assist and inspect installation of equipment to meet customer specifications.
- Evaluate and diagnose equipment that requires servicing as well as troubleshoot problems
- Provide specific solutions and recommendations to customers on the most efficient and cost-effective methods to return equipment to working order.
Additionally, the Technician is required to complete assigned paper work and billing materials within the allocated time.
Ideally you are a Fire Alarm Technician with your ASTT stamp…. however, if you don’t have your stamp, we will help you get it! The key traits we are looking for are:
- Excellent communication skills
- A team player attitude
- Willingness to learn
- A valid driver’s license
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume to HR@acmefire.com or visit us at www.acmefire.com and click on careers link. We thank all applicants however will only be contacting those candidates that we would like to interview.
SALES, SERVICE AND INSTALLATIONS OF…Fire alarm systems, Sprinkler systems, Fire safety plans, Emergency lighting, Extinguishers, Restaurant suppression systems, Computer server suppression systems, Backflow inspections, Smoke alarms, Security systems, ULC fire installations and monitoring, and more… WE ARE THE “ONE STOP SHOP” PROVIDER FOR ALL YOUR LIFE SAFETY SERVICES.
Acme Fire has long tenured, happy and highly engaged employees whose number one reason for enjoying their work here is our tight-knit family atmosphere. But don’t just take our word for it – here’s what a few people had to say:
“I like being at Acme because of the work family we have. Managers are super understanding, and easy to talk to. Coworkers are all supportive and genuinely want to connect with you. Shortened answer: good people.”
“It’s run like a family business where your life matters as much as the work. I get to use my skills to help our customers and technicians deliver a great service to protect our customers’ lives and property.”
“It’s like a second home to me. The work environment is engaging, the personal relationships are long lasting, and the quality of work being done by the company is incredibly high.”
“You feel a part of a big family, where I can be myself and keep growing as a professional and individual.”
“Employees here are very much respected for their knowledge. Their input and is always welcomed and listened to.”